Last Sunday, “while transferring some of my important DivX video files from my pen drive to systems hard drive, due to some unexpected errors my system got shut down. After restarting my system I came to know that the transferred video files get damaged and they are inaccessible to open. I don’t have any backup of those corrupted video files. I heard that some repairing tools will be available to repair broken DivX file. If you guys have any idea about it then please suggest me good fixing tool. Thanks in advance.”
Are you the victim of such similar situation? If yes, don’t worry because the corruption of video files is quite a common scenario facing by all the users. As DivX video files contain large sized video files so corruption of those videos will hurt a lot of users. Whatever may be the corruption scenario you can easily overcome it with the help of most reliable and secured software called Fix DivX Mac software. This software is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and repair broke DivX files in hassle-free manner.
Some possible reasons due to which DivX video file gets corrupted:
- File Transfer Interruption: At the time of transferring the video files from an external storage drive to systems hard drive if any unexpected interruption occurs like power failure, improper ejection of pen drive, etc., then DivX files get corrupted and become inaccessible.
- Bad Sectors: DivX video file also get corrupted due to the presence of bad sectors on hard drive. Where bad sectors are small sectors which are neither readable nor writable on the hard drive. Any files stored on a hard drive may have the chances of getting corruption.
- Header File Corruption: Header file is nothing but the way of storing the files in an organized manner. It contains all the file attributes like file name, file size, file creation date, etc. if it gets corrupted then DivX video file also get corrupted.
- Unsupported Video Players: If you try to play the DivX video files on any unsupported media player then there may be the chance of corruption of the files.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons behind the corruption of DivX video files are a presence of bad sectors on hard drive, file conversion using unreliable third-party applications, virus attacks, software conflicts, etc.
Eminent Features of Fix DivX Mac Software:
This software is used to fix broken DivX files on all the version of Windows OS (like Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and server 2008,) and Mac OS X (like Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Lion, etc.). It consists of advanced scanning algorithm which has the capability to scan the entire corrupted DivX file and repairs them very quickly. It is a read-only tool i.e. it doesn’t modify the original video file, it creates a copy of broken DivX video file and starts repairing it by simply generating a new DivX file. This application is used for fixing the damaged video files from various storage devices like hard drives, pen drives, USB drives, memory cards, SD cards, etc. It is also used to repair corrupted AVI files. This software can repair other video file formats like MOV, XVID, DivX, MPEG and many other video files formats very effectively.