USB is stand for universal serial bus. It is used for transferring data to and from digital device. USB drives are small but powerful to store media files. It is used to store various file type like .pdf, .docx, .flv, .xls, .ppt, .xps, .png, .jpeg, .tif, .wma, .wmv, .mp4, etc. Basically, USB is used to take backup, data storage and for transferring the data from and to the system. The transferring speed of data between USB storage device and system is very high compare to other device.
Important feature of USB drives:
- In a USB drive you can store a lot of data like documents, spreadsheets, photos, text files, and whatever you want.
- Data transferring speed of the USB device is very high compared to other storage media.
- You can use USB drives in devices running with different operating system.
Sometime when accessing files on USB drive, you may encounter data loss because of various known or unknown reasons. For example, ejecting a USB drive from the system when data is being transferred, can result in massive loss as transfer process gets aborted before file transfer process is completed. To get back these missing files you need to perform usb data recovery that is possible if you try with some effective application like Restoreusbfiles. Let us talk about some common scenarios where you may face data loss from USB device:
- During data transferring your system may show format error, after that you may format the USB drive and lose entire data.
- Virus may affect your USB drive and make all files invisible which during opening USB drive it show error.
- By mistake you may delete the data or format the USB drive.
- Some third party tools may delete files from your USB drive.
- During defragmentation process any error may occur by which your USB drive may become inaccessible.
- You may erase some unwanted files from USB disk to create free memory space but later you can need them.
Feature of Restore USB Files software:
- Using this program, you can restore USB files from hard drive, external hard drives, iPod, FireWire drive, SD, XD, MMC, and Memory Stick, which can be accessed via Windows or Mac operating system.
- Using USB restore software you can recover more than 300 file types including documents, pictures, spreadsheets, videos, music, zip archives, files, movies etc.
- This software allows the user to preview before restoring the files.
- Restoreusbfiles application support different version of windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows xp, Windows vista, Windows 2003, and Windows 2008.
- This application can restore USB files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT drives.
- The Mac OS version of Restore USB application also available. It also support different version of Mac OS including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Yosemite and Mavericks.
Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Files from USB Memory Stick:
- To restore USB files, firstly connects your drive to your system and run USB restore application to get back your data.
- Select “Recover drive” option, the next window will display. From next window, select your USB device and click on next.
- Now USB device is scanning by application for getting back all deleted or missing data.
- After scanning a list of data will display. If you want to take a preview of your files, then select the file and use preview option. You can also save this session for next time. For next time you can resume from current stage.
- Select the files to save the specific location you need to buy the key.