The hard disk drive, commonly called as hard drive or HDD on a system handles all the data that you store during day to day work. Generally, hard drive memory space is divided into separate sectors called logical partitions or volumes. Creating logical ExFAT partition additionally improves the performance of computer. Thus, keeping multiple partitions really helps a lot in terms of performance as well as in better file management.
However, partitions get corrupted or damaged due to some abnormalities. In such cases, you may lose valuable data stored on logical drive. Some of the frequently occurring cases where you might lose your logical partitions are accidental deletion of partition, accidental formatting, virus attack, sudden power failure when managing drives, improper shrinking of partition etc. Once the partition gets corrupted, then it will show different error messages. The user will be unable to access the data from such corrupted ExFAT logical partition. It is necessary to take proper backup of your crucial files before partitioning otherwise there are chances of losing all your data due to errors in the hard disk.
To recover logical partition from these circumstances, you can use ExFAT Recovery software which is an advanced recovery tool that restores all kinds of files from deleted, lost or corrupted partitions.
Major circumstances lead to logical partition corruption:
Re-partitioning failure: During the process of re-partitioning, if some sort of unanticipated error occurs then there are great chances of losing logical partitions from the hard drive of your computer.
Unexpected power failure: sudden power failure leads to improper shut down, which might create bad sectors on hard drive result in inaccessible logical partition.
Errors while converting file systems: If you are changing the file system on the logical partition of your computer drive, if an error occurs while converting from FAT32 to ExFAT or vice versa, then the partitions gets erased.
Virus infection: Infection of destructive virus is a main problem linked with losing of logical partitions in HDD. If any of the logical partition gets infected by virus then it becomes inaccessible and it gets missed.
MBR corruption: If the Master Boot Record(MBR) which holds the partition table gets damaged or affected by virus attacks making the partition inaccessible leading to loss of data.
In order to overcome from all these above mentioned data loss scenarios from logical partition, you need to employ advanced software named as ExFAT Recovery Software which recovers logical partition of your hard drive. This software has been highly rated and appreciated by the experts to get back data from severely corrupted drives due to errors in logical partition, corruption of logical partition information, bad sectors, OS crash etc.
This excellent utility comes with advanced and automated recovery module that recovers logical partition in few clicks only on any latest Windows or Mac OS X based system. With the help of this application, you can easily retrieve data from missing partition or formatted drives. This application is available in demo version and you can download it by clicking www.exfatrecovery.net
Significant features of ExFAT Recovery Software:
- This ExFAT recovery tool is perfect software, which is used to recover logical partition within few minutes.
- It makes use of simple, interactive user interface that can make the recovery process very simple.
- This tool will retrieve data from hard drive of different types like SATA, SCSI, IDE etc.
- This unmatched software scans logical partition with file systems like FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, ExFAT, HFSX and so on.
- This is a suitable tool which is used to retrieve data such as audios, videos, applications and documents from deleted or lost logical drive partitions.
- With help of this software, you can recover logical partition from Windows OS of different versions like Windows 2000,2003,2007,XP,Vista,Windows 7,8 etc and Mac OS X of different versions like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks etc. easily.
- It has the ability to restore logical partitions from various types of external hard drives like flash drive, pen drives, memory cards like SD, SDXC, SDHC, CF, MMC etc.
- By using this tool, you can retrieve logical partitions from various types of external hard drive such as Toshiba, Seagate, Hitachi, WD, Sony, Dell, Samsung and many others.