The Xbox 360 is a home game console that is developed by Microsoft. Xbox permits users to play game on-line, game demos and transfer games; purchase and stream music; access third-party content services through media streaming applications, TV programs, and films through the Xbox Music and Xbox Video portals, etc. Xbox 360 permits users to stream media from native PCs.
Below are the some steps to connect a wireless or wired controller to your Xbox 360 console.
- First of all turn on your console and hold the guide button on the controller until it turns on.
- Choose connection button on the console.
- Select and release the connection button on the controller within 29 sec.
- The light around the console’s power button will stop flashing, when the controller connects to the console.
Connected controllers have four positions and each section appears as light section around the console power button and the controller guide button (On the Xbox 360 S console).
If the controller does not turn on, check the batteries. Insert recent AA batteries into the battery case and check whether you have placed them properly or not.
To connect more controllers, follow these steps once more. You’ll connect up to four controllers. Every connected controller seems as a lighted section round the console’s power button and round the Guide button within the middle of every controller.
- To disconnect a wireless controller, press and hold the Guide button for 3 seconds, and turn off the controller.
- The controller will automatically reconnect once when you switch on the console.
- The controllers are often connected to at least one console at a time. You’ll connect the controller to a distinct console, however the controller can lose the connection to the previously connected console.
Note: To get more idea about this topic, you can check it out on official website of Xbox.