SDXC card has gained popularity all over the globe due to its advanced features in storage capacity and transfer speed. If the data from SDXC card gets deleted/lost, do not worry!! Now recovering data from SDXC card is simple and can be achieved in a few simple mouse clicks. Let us know: How the data loss can happen? How to recover files from SDXC card?
Different reasons behind the data loss from SDXC card:
- Accidental deletion of data from SDXC card due to human mistake, important data might get deleted while deleting some files.
- Knowingly or unknowingly formatting the SDXC card will delete the data permanently without throwing them to recycle Bin.
- Viruses are the primary hazards that rapidly spreads all over the file system and might damage or corrupt the SDXC card.
- Improper handling or abrupt ejection of SDXC card will damage the SDXC card leading to inaccessibility.
- While transferring any data from SDXC card to system, any interruption or system shutdown due to power surge might end up the transfer process resulting in loss of data on SDXC card.
- Improper cut-paste method will also lead to huge amount of data to be lost from SDXC card.
If data from SDXC card is deleted or lost due to any reason, do not worry!!!! SDXC card recovery can be performed easily without losing any data permanently. Just move few steps ahead with SDXC card recovery software. This application tool is designed and developed with special scanning algorithm that recovers the deleted or lost files from SDXC card in a couple of minutes.
Initially, download and install SDXC memory card recovery software on your operating system. Later launch the application and click on Media edition option on the main screen Window and hit on appropriate option according to the scenario from the next screen window. Choose SDXC card from the list of drives and click Next option. After successful completion of scanning process, you can easily preview the restored data.
This software easily helps to recover the formatted SDXC card without losing any source content. It can easily get back the data from corrupted or damaged SDXC card. The various file formats such as MP3, MP4, 3GP, PPT, doc, AVI, GIF, PNG, JPEG. TIF, JPNG, etc. can be recovered. Data from various media storage devices can be restored without any level of difficulties.
Recovering data from SDXC card can be achieved on different versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 3, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. as well as on different Mac Operating system.