The software as well as hardware of the PC has improved from Desktop to Laptop. Nowadays, Laptops are use in large number as compared to Desktop because Laptops are portable as well as you can carry them with you anywhere and do your tasks. The data of Laptop are stored on its internal hard drive. Sometimes, the files inside the hard drive may get deleted or lost due to some reasons. After losing data from Laptop hard drive, you will get devastated and worry about how to recover those erased or lost files from Laptop.
If you have lost any data from Laptop hard drive then you can make use of Laptop Disk Recovery software to recover it. This software has comes with advanced algorithms which can scan your entire Laptop hard drive and recover your all files that has been deleted or lost within few mouse clicks.
Reasons that are responsible for deletion or loss of data from Laptop hard drive:
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, users do mistake when they are deleting some unwanted folders or files from their Laptop hard drive, accidentally they select important files and delete them using Shift+ Delete key.
Accidental Formatting: During re-installation of operating system, you may accidentally format the drive E instead of drive D. As a result of which you may end up with complete data loss from that drive.
Virus Attacks: External threats like virus, malware attacks are the major factor that plays an important role in corrupting your Laptop hard drive partition. Viruses may enter into your Laptop via internet or while transferring files from infected storage device. As a result of which it makes your files inaccessible.
Other Reasons: Using third party tools, bad sectors, software conflicts, file system corruption, etc also leads to data loss from Laptop hard drive.
After facing above data loss scenarios, most of the users think that deleted or lost files can never be retrieved back. But users are in misconception because recovery of deleted or lost files from Laptop hard drive is possible. To recover lost or deleted files from Laptop hard drive, you can make use of Laptop Disk Recovery software.
- Don’t save the new data on the same hard drive from where you have lost any data.
- Always keep back up of important data on any external storage device like external hard drive, memory cards, etc to avoid such issues.
Features of Laptop Disk Recovery software:
- This software is capable of recovering lost or deleted files from various brands of Laptop such as Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple, Compaq, etc.
- It recovers Laptop hard disk data having FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, NTFS, ExFAT, HFS, HFS+, etc file system.
- Laptop Hard Drive Recovery software supports recovery of hard drive data from various brands of hard drive such as Seagate, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, etc.
- It supports various types of hard drives such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, PATA, etc.
- It also restores hard disk data from deleted or inaccessible partitions.
- This software displays the recovered results on the basis of name, size, file type and date of creation of file.