Windows 8 is an operating system developed by Microsoft in 2012 which belongs to Windows NT operating System family. As compared to other Windows operating systems, Windows 7 provides a better user interface and operating system platform. This operating system is completely based upon touch screen and cloud computing requirements. Some key features of Windows 8 operating system are as follows – less booting time, innovative and dynamic desktop, improved search function, Windows live sync, enhanced security, inbuilt drivers etc. along with the native support for USB 3.0 compatible devices.
In Windows 8 creating, managing, erasing, merging of the partition is quite easy as compared to other Windows versions with the help of Advanced Disk Management features. In Windows 8, a disk management utility allows to resize partition, decrease and extend volume option. But, while performing these operations more attention is required because most of the people lose their important data by some minor mistakes.
Common data Loss Scenarios during partition of Windows 8
- Third Party Application: When any untrusted third party tool is used to create new partitions in Windows 8 system, then it might delete the existing partitions
- Loss of Partition while repartitioning: Any interruption during repartitioning of Windows 8 system may cause loss of the partitions
- Human errors: Unintentional mistakes during the creating, extending or deleting the partition may also lead partition loss
- Intentional Deletion: When some of the partitions of the Windows 8 system are corrupted or inaccessible, then during deletion or repairing of these partitions without having a prior backup data may lead to data loss.
If you are facing from these above mentioned data loss scenarios, then no need to worry, you can easily recover deleted partition in Windows 8 by using Lost Data Recovery Utility in few simple steps.
The Lost Data Recovery Utility is the most reliable, efficient and sophisticated tool tells us to how to recover deleted partition in Windows 8. The tool allows recovering data from lost partitions of following types of hard drives like SATA/SCSI/IDE and also from deleted RAID0, RAID1 and RAID 5 Partitions.
Silent Features of Lost Data Recovery Software
- This tool having an efficient search algorithm that scans your lost, corrupted and deleted partitions and locate them based on the unique file signature.
- The Utility supports the following file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, Extended–FAT etc.
- The software allows recovering data on all Windows platforms Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and also on android Platforms.
- The Lost Data Recovery Software is free from all threats like Virus, Malware and Spyware infection.
- By using this tool, you can able to recover data from all hidden as well as inaccessible partitions
- It also helps to recover deleted partitions in Windows 8 that are erased during the partition management with Disk Management utility or any other third party application
- It can also recover the data from those partitions that are already formatted into new file systems
- The demo version of this utility allows scanning the entire hard drive in order to recover deleted partitions in Windows 8 and after the recovery it allows to see the preview of recovered partitions in the browser.