“Yesterday, I thought of deleting some files from my Mac system to free up some memory space. So, I selected some files and click on “move to Mac Trash”. Later I realized that some files in that are very much important for me. The worst thing is I have faced is I have deleted that files from Trash. Is there any way to perform Mac Trash recovery?”
Trash is a special folder which acts as a storage for files which gets deleted from finder menu in Mac. It stores the deleted files as well as keeps the record like file size, original file location, and date of deletion of the file. The files that are present in Trash can be viewed, browsed, undelete or permanently erased by the user. The Mac Trash size is not limited as compared to another operating system like Windows operating. This OS can utilize the entire hard drive to store deleted files and folders of any size. Sometimes, the user may lead to deletion or loss of files from Trash on Mac. In such case, don’t get worried as you can perform Mac Trash recovery with the help of appropriate file recovery software like Recover Mac Trash software with utmost ease.
Reasons for deletion of files from Trash on Mac:
- Emptying Trash without seeing its contents free up Mac memory space.
- Enable “Auto empty Trash” option on Mac which automatically empties the contents of the Trash after every system restart.
- Use of “Command + Shift + Delete” key combination which directly empties the contents of the Mac Trash.
- In disk utility windows, if you accidentally select “Delete” instead of “restore” option then the entire data stored in the Mac Trash will get permanently removed.
- Restore the system to factory settings.
If you faced any of the above-mentioned scenarios then don’t blame yourself for your silly mistakes. However, you can restore your valuable files from Mac Trash using renowned file recovery tool like Recover Mac Trash software.
- Regularly keep the backup of vital data on some storage device.
- Check twice for important files before emptying Mac Trash.
- Don’t enable Auto-Empty Trash button on Mac based system to avoid such issue.
- Stop add any new data if you lose any files from Mac OS.
Features of Recover Mac Trash software:
- This software can retrieve files that are deleted from Trash on Mac OS of various versions such as Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS 10.7 (Mountain Lion), Yosemite, Mavericks, El Capitan and Sierra.
- It also recovers files from HFSX, HFS+ Mac volumes.
- The software can recover deleted or missing files from Mac Trash without altering the contents during the recovery process.
- You can also preview the recovered files before activation of the utility to check the quality of the recovered files.
- The software supports the recovery of files from MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Mini, etc.
- This tool recover enables users to sort out the recovered files based on their file extension, file size, file name, date of creation, etc.