Have you ever formatted your hard drive accidentally or forcefully as a result of the corruption of hard drives? Are you worried about the lost data? At this point, no need to worry regarding the lost data, the first thing you need to do is just stop using the drive for saving the new data that was formatted forcefully or accidentally. You can recover data which had been lost during formatting the hard disk only when data is not overwritten with new data. Undo Format software is one of the reliable software which is used to restore formatted files within few mouse clicks. Using this tool, you can restore any type of data such as videos, documents, pictures, etc. This software is also capable of recovering formatted data on various versions of Mac OS such as Mavericks, Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc.
Reasons behind data loss from hard drive:
- Sometimes we accidentally format the system hard drive. For example, take a situation where user instead of formatting disk E drive, formatted the disk D. By doing this silly mistake, you may lose all your vital files. In such circumstance, you can opt Undo Format software to undo accidental format of the system hard drive in order to get back all your data.
- Sometimes, user may opt for high-level formatting like Quick format option to format the entire disk drive or other secondary storage device at once. Using this option may sometimes throw user into a panic troubled situation as it doesn’t take much time to format the drive and can’t be paused in between the process.
- Due to a virus infection on your system, the system may display a warning message to format the hard disk drive and we are left with no other option then this but to format the hard drive.
- Use of third party software sometimes leads to the formatting of a hard drive which results in huge data loss.
- Sometimes, Windows system doesn’t boot during the startup than in such case, you need to format the hard drive to wipe out the problem away.
- Keep backup of vital files before formatting the hard disk on Windows based system.
- Stop using the drive immediately after formatting.
- Always use updated antivirus on your system to combat harmful viruses.
Features of Undo Format Software:
- Using this software, you can easily get back data from the formatted hard disk drive in few clicks of the mouse.
- This software can recover data from various storage devices such as memory card, portable hard drive, memory stick, pen drive, USB drive, internal hard drive, FireWire drive, thumb drive, etc.
- This tool is available free of cost on the internet. You can easily download its demo version by clicking the download button and check the performance of the software.
- It works on both Windows and Mac based operating system.