PSD (Photoshop Document) is Photoshop file format, sometimes it is called as PDD. This file format stores all available image modes such as Indexed Color, RGB, CMYK, Lab, Bitmap, Grayscale, Duotone, Text, Spot colors, Clipping paths, transparency and Multichannel. PSD file has a greatest height and width of 30,000 pixels, and a length limit of 2 GB.
Recently I have created a PSD file using Photoshop application. Later, I converted that file format to JPEG without having backup of that file, to check whether an image can view in JPEG format or not. After few minutes, again I converted that file format to PSD using third party tool. However, I cannot able to open that file in Photoshop application which displaying an error “file is broken”. Please, can anyone assist me in repairing broken PSD file? Thanks in advance..
No need to worry; you are landed at the right place to know the exact solution in detail about fixing of broken PSD file. Best File repair is one of the best and safe applications to carry out broken PSD file repair in few simple steps by avoiding further damage to your original PSD file. Application not only repairs PSD file, also recovers its layers separately.
List of reasons behind PSD file corruption
- Attempting to edit PSD file in Adobe Photoshop application that is having errors
- When PSD file is severely attacked by virus and malware threats
- Sudden system termination even though PSD image file editing is in a process
- When PSD image file header got damaged
- Frequently attempting to change PSD file format to other and vice versa using inappropriate third party application
Excellent features of the application are
- Fixes PSD file and restores its separate layers also
- Supports large size PSD and PDD image file
- Fixes broken or corrupt PSD and PDD image files
- Easily mends RLE compressed PSD image file
- Supports PSD and PDD image files edited by all versions of Photoshop application
- Fixes PSD files stored in any storage devices
- Fixes PSD image file with depth of 1, 8, 16 and 32 bits per channel
Why should I use this application only?
- User friendly: Application is very user friendly in nature and each navigation pages are designed to look simple. However, you can easily carry out a broken PSD repair process without much complexity and it requires few mouse clicks to complete successfully. In addition, each screen shots are in descriptive nature thus helps all novice users to understand application features quickly.
- Safe and Secure: Application does not attempt repair process on original files instead it duplicates a copy of broken PSD file and keeps the original file aside in order to avoid further damage to your file. Later, it starts repairing process on duplicate file. In addition, completely automated repair process and it performs file repair process without damaging to your system.
- Free tech Support: Suppose if you face any kind of issues regarding application installation on any Windows or Mac system and failed to complete repair process, then you can contact technical team via email and live chat applications at any time and you can get immediate response with satisfaction.
- Platform: Application supports PSD file repair process on both Windows and Mac systems. It supports Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008. In addition, it supports Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8 and Mavericks 10.9.
- Demo version: Before purchasing the product, you can use demo version using which you can analyze results. It also allows a user to perform PSD file repair process and displays on screen once repair process is done successfully. However, it does not allow you to save repaired file unless activating the application.
Precautionary steps to follow
- Have a file backup before editing in Adobe Photoshop application
- Avoid virus attacks by installing updated antivirus application in system
- Do not attempt to change its PSD file format to other
- Make use of UPS to avoid sudden power failure
Supported Color Modes
- Bitmap (monochrome)
- Indexed color (palette color)
- RGB color
- CMYK color
- Multichannel color
- Duotone (halftone)
- Lab color
Supported Photoshop versions: Photoshop5.5, Photoshop 6.0, Photoshop 7, CS, CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 & CS6